Gambling presupposes spending real money in a hope that the next spin or dealer’s hand will bring you the much-awaited jackpot. It’s a super lucrative business booing across the globe, with so many players bringing their hard-earned cash to the gambling houses to test their luck and try to multiply the balance. The gambling process is highly enjoyable, with all those exciting sounds and cash bonuses coming in from the casino. But it’s always critical to keep in mind that you are gambling with real money. So, the casino users are always very picky regarding the financial side of the casino they select.
Playamo is one of the most reputable and secure casinos in Australia offering a robust financial data protection system and a diversity of payment options, with most transactions processed with zero commissions. The Playamo cashout time is known to be one of the shortest, while the financial guarantees a casino gives are similar to those of bank protection.
In terms of payment, Playamo is very flexible, availing a large number of payment alternatives for a variety of gamblers. Those who prefer more conservative payment modes can go for the Visa, Maestro or Mastercard kinds of deposits and withdrawals. Gamblers wishing to enjoy greater confidentiality may opt for the Neosurf e-Wallet or use a variety of crypto-wallets to make financial transactions in cryptocurrencies. Each alternative comes with its own limits and waiting times.
Withdrawals and Deposits
Interestingly, Playamo withdrawal supports more payment options than Playamo deposit. In case you are new to the casino and wish to replenish your account, you can make use of the following payment options:
- Credit/debit cards (e.g., Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Crypto wallets (the casino currently accepts payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Tether)
All deposits are instant and free of charge. The casinos accept deposits in crypto money with no upper limits – you can invest any sum you want in the gameplay. The cap of what you can deposit via Neosurf is AUD10,000, while credit and debit cards may be used to deposit AUD6,000 max. The minimum deposit for all payment methods is AUD25.
How long does a withdrawal take from Playamo? In terms of Playamo casino withdrawal, the gambling house supports a bit more alternatives. You may also use UPayCard, Bank Transfer and BTI in addition to the methods already mentioned above. The Playamo withdrawal time is mostly instant as well, but in case you prefer banking cards or a bank transfer, the waiting time may extend from 1 to 5 business days. Limits also apply to each withdrawal method. Here are some examples:
- Cards, Neosurf and UPayCard allow the maximum one-time withdrawal of up to AUD6,000
- With bank transfers, the withdrawal limit is even smaller – only AUD4,000 max
- Cryptocurrencies offer higher limits set at 2 BTC, 5 ETH, 5 BCH and 700,000 DOGE.
The withdrawal minimum is set at AUD25 as well. But to make use of the withdrawal system, you need to meet all wagering terms first and select the payment option supported in your country. For instance, Visa and Mastercard payments can’t be done in Australia.
Playamo is overall praised for its smooth and flexible payment system allowing players from different countries to enjoy hassle-free, commission-free financial transactions and gameplay. The website accepts more than a dozen of currencies, including EUR, USD and AUD, allowing the gamblers to play without incurring additional fees for the currency exchange.
But some things need to be taken into account before you make the first deposit. First, strangely enough, gamblers rarely read the Terms and Conditions of the website before starting to play, though they should to secure their funds and know their rights. Here are some essential aspects about Playamo’s financial policy to learn before depositing:
- All deposits are subject to a standard 3x wagering requirement. This means that if you wager AUD100 and hit a jackpot of AUD5,000, wishing to take away the money at once, you won’t be able to cash anything out before you play through AUD300.
- If you are a fan of NetEnt games, then Playamo isn’t your best choice as NetEnt games are unavailable for Australian gamblers (as well as players in several dozens more countries). NetEnt jackpots also can’t be won by AU users.
- Australian players will also be unable to enjoy the Universal Monsters series of games, the coverage of which includes only a handful of countries because of certain licensing restrictions.
- Though the casino claims to support dozens of currencies, the internal circulations of funds in Playamo is done in EUR only. Thus, the conversion fees still apply for deposits in the currency other than Euro, and the casino doesn’t give any breakdown of commissions, leaving them to the discretion of the financial provider.